Nadja’s Garden provides permaculture-based home garden consultation and design services in Adelaide. Keep up-to-date with local gardening events and news at Nadja’s Garden facebook page. and subscribe to this blog for a local monthly garden guide.
Nadja’s Garden stall at the Organic Corner Store market is open 9am-1pm on the first and third Thursday each month. Nadja & Sally sell organic and heirloom vegetable, herb and flower seeds for South Australian conditions, and home-grown fruit trees and plants.
You can browse through Nadja’s garden designs and latest watercolours, find the latest issue of Pip – Australian Permaculture Magazine and stop for a chat about your garden.
Follow the facebook page for market updates.
- Grow your own organic food – fresher, tastier, healthier than you can buy anywhere
- Expand your menu with rare and heirloom varieties
- Reduce food miles and greenhouse gas emissions
- Restore biodiversity through soil improvement, indigenous species, bird-attracting and insect-attracting plants
- Grow resilient, drought-hardy plants
- Add low-maintenance, waterwise irrigation
- Accessible gardens for all ages and abilities
- Beautiful, relaxing outdoor living spaces
Nadja Osterstock is passionate about sustainable, healthy living and creating a lasting human habitat. She is living proof that anyone can learn to garden and grow great food! She combines a background in permaculture design, energy efficiency and community health with a focus on excellent customer service, great value and fun.
Nadja trained for her Permaculture Design Certificate with David Holmgren and Graham & Annemarie Brookman at the Food Forest in SA in 2004, and completed Permaculture Teacher Training with Rosemary Morrow of the Blue Mountains Permaculture Institute and Nick Ritar of Milkwood Permaculture in NSW in 2014. She pops up workshops, festivals and open gardens wherever delicious, healthy food is grown.
For further information or to book a consultation please contact Nadja’s Garden.
Ph. 0410 636 857